21 February 2006

A Scrooge In Our Midst

Dear Scott & Kristin, B & D
I'm NOt quite sure if I can read through the subtle messages underlying your e-mails. I don't really kNOw if there's anything for me to add to this conversation. In fact, I'll probably only further entangle these kNOts of confusion.

Whether it's Lincoln or NOrfolk, I haven't been outside Omaha much myself. NObody ever comes to visit me, either, and it seems like NOthing much is happening.

With the recent sNOwstorm it's been a bit cold and feels as if that bitter NOrthern weather has blown down this way. I'm hoping it warms up, as does Cassie - she has a cold and a stuffy NOse.

Around here, it's just aNOther day, aNOther dollar, as they say, and I kNOw on my part that I am kNOcking on wood to make ends meet.

Take care, and I kNOw we'll see one aNOther again soon.

Cheers-
Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment