31 January 2007

Four Things

Four movies I have watched over and over again
1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. The Usual Suspects
3. Indian Summer
4. So I Married An Axe Murderer

Four Places I have lived:
1. Wakefield, Nebraska
2. Titusville, Florida
3. Monterey, California
4. St. Paul, Minnesota

Four TV shows I love to watch (In no order)
1. Friday Night Lights
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Lost
4. 24

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Ireland
2. Germany
3. Yosemite National Park (California)
4. Washington, D.C.

Four of my favorite foods
1. Pizza
2. Prime Rib
3. Butterfinger Dessert
4. Sweet Corn

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In an Irish pub with a Guinness in one hand and a Dunhill cigarette in the other (hey, no one said it had to be all GOOD things...)
2. In uniform for the Cornhusker Marching Band at Memorial Stadium while we pound the crap out of Texas
3. Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Germany
4. playing guitar and singing with my favorite duo, Storyhill

No comments:

Post a Comment