22 January 2007

It's a Girl - Pictures

So, here we have the lovely Lady Cluckington getting an IV from Toni, the most wonderfullest delivery nurse in the world. Okay, so we don't have a lot of comparison material, but hey, man, she was THAT good to us.

Yes, Mom, I'm STILL in labor...Yes, Karen, I'm STILL in labor...yes, Kim, I'm STILL in labor...

I cannot believe I'm STILL IN $%@#!&ING LABOR - I'm gonna take a nap.

Hey, this doesn't feel so bad - kinda like a nap from the waist down...

I am SO NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!

Still not happy...

Still not happy!

Ow, Dad -REALLY NOT HAPPY!

Hey, whozat?

Look closely - the Mooneyham pout is in full effect.
Turn your computer upside down if you need perspective...

NOW I'm happy!

Momma & Ainsley share a moment (Dad ruins it with a shutter, of course)

That's right - it's a Johnson, but it's a girl. Will miracles never cease?

Introducing the newest member of the Grey's Anatomy cast - McDaddy!

This will be the money shot for embarrassing future dates.

Or maybe it'll be this one - Dad's first diaper change.

But, in the end, bliss. At least until Dad has to repeat this at 3am...4am...5am...

10 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures! And I promise you, it will be worth every 3am, 4am, 5am snugglefest...

    :)
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person! (And you two also!) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww! Cutest baby EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! She's absolutely beautiful. I always say there's no such thing as a pretty newborn, but you've gone and proven me wrong!! Really beautiful! Congratulations!!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture you titled "whozat?" is SO sweet! Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. She is beautiful.

    Welcome to RevGals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to you, mom, and baby!!!

    Look forward to more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally, I think she looks more like her mother. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congradulations to all of you! Enjoy all of the time you have with beautiful AJ!!! What an amazing new family!!! Hope to see you all soon! Take care,
    Chelsey, Cory and Camden

    ReplyDelete