29 April 2007

A Very Tardy Friday Five: What Are You...

1. Wearing
Sunday "after work" casual clothes - blue tank top, khaki shorts. Earlier today I took AJ for a walk and while we were walking I wore my awesome khaki floppy hat and my trail running shoes. As of this moment it's no shoes a la Rich Mullins

2. Pondering
Where the hell does the time go? It's almost May and I've got bupkis of what I wanted to get done this spring accomplished. I have a major work assignment that needs doing and I can't find the time to get to it. I love my babydoll, but her arrival has seriously pinched our available time. Priorities getting resorted as we speak.

3. Reading
For pleasure, I'm reading The Story of the Irish Race by Seumas MacManus. For our conference pastors' monthly gathering, we're reading The threefold art of experiencing God: The liberating power of trinitarian faith and its companion volume by Christian A. Schwarz. For summer prep I just read the script for Inherit the Wind and I'll now start reading The Vintage Mencken and Mencken: A Life for research - I'm playing E.G. Hornbeck, the journalist the authors of Inherit The Wind based upon H.L. Mencken. I can't wait for rehearsals to start!

4. Dreaming
That someday I'll be fast enough to run the Boston Marathon.

5. Eating
Mmmmm - popcorn and a beer in a few minutes, once Beloved gets the Child down to sleep and we can start a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment