19 October 2009

Brews and Views


Interfaith discussion success!

23ish students and members of the Iowa State University community gathered at Cafe Milo tonight for an interfaith conversation about dating. Groups sponsoring the event and represented in attendance were (in no particular order): Lutheran Campus Ministry (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America), Collegiate Presbyterian Church (Presbyterian Church-USA), Lutheran Student Fellowship (Lutheran Church -Missouri Synod), the ISU Atheist and Agnostic Society, Catholic Student Community (Roman Catholic), Campus Crusade for Christ and Wesley Foundation (United Methodist Church).

Have I mentioned lately that I love my job? No?

I.

LOVE.

MY.

JOB.

Grace & peace,
Scott




2 comments:

  1. glad you're lovin' your job cuz there's not much reason to love your alma mater's football team right now is there???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cool idea for discussion! I bet it was very interesting!

    ReplyDelete