Here's the list of books I've read in 2013, updated monthly (more or less), for fun or for some sort of edification, professional or otherwise.
Recommended titles are in bold, and formats are +(Kindle/eBook), *(audio/iPod).
*1. The Forever War by Joe Haldeman
*2. How Green Was My Valley by Richard Llewellyn
*3. Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow
4. Prince Caspian (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 4) by C.S. Lewis
+5. Eat, Sleep, Ride: How I Braved Bears, Badlands and Big Breakfasts In My Quest to Cycle the Tour Divide by Paul Howard
*6. The Cardinal of the Kremlin by Tom Clancy.
7. Wide Welcome: How the Unsettling Presence of Newcomers Can Save the Church by Jessicah Krey Duckworth
8. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 5) by C.S. Lewis
9. Clear and Present Danger by Tom Clancy
10. The Silver Chair (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 6) by C.S. Lewis