Here's a list of the books I've read in 2009 thus far. It's not as large as I'd like it to be, but when you get all your kids to bed sometimes it's all you can do to catch up on a TV show befor turning in. I like to read books that require me to think, and that's not easy when you're exhausted at 9PM, right?
Anyway, iPod and other audio books are noted with an asterisk (*), and books I'd recommend are listed in bold type. Happy reading!
1. Peace Like A River by Leif Enger
2. Atonement by Ian McEwan
*3. The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
4. Jesus Wants To Save Christians: A Manifesto for the Church in Exile by Rob Bell and Don Golden
5. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
*6. Sabriel by Garth Nix
7. Home by Marilynne Robinson
*8. Agincourt by Bernard Cornwell
9. One Magical Sunday (But Winning Isn't Everything) by Phil Mickelson with Donald T. Phillips
10. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
*11. Imperium by Robert Harris
*12. The Mighty Johns And Other Stories by David Baldacci, Anne Perry, Dennis LeHane et al.
*13. Lirael: Daugher of the Clayr by Garth Nix
*14. The Unforgiving Minute: A Soldier's Education by Craig Mullaney