19 February 2007

Oh, am I gonna get it...

It's Monday afternoon - my day off. I went to the gym this morning, did the grocery shopping, came home and gave AJ a bottle for an hour or so while Beloved showered & ate lunch. Now I've been upstairs for two hours working on bills on the computer. At least, that's what they THINK I've been doing. I'm actually playing Frogger on my laptop. Heehee.

AJ has been wailing downstairs in Mother-in-law's arms for a good portion of that time. If I get found out, I'm in big trouble. Better keep quiet...

Shhhhhhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. Now why did you go and give me that Frogger link and force me to spend my whole lunchbreak trying to get across the damn road and river?

    Get thee behind me, Satan!!! =)

    Too late...it's saved to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete